How to install free SSL on wordpress site
Steps to install free SSL on wordpress –
- Firstly make new account on cloudflare .
- Now Signup/Sign-in via your registered email id with your domain name.
- Click on add site and file your domain details.
- After that choose free plan and click continue.
- Now proceed and select dns options.
- Now select cloudflare nameservers and change it with your domain registrar nameserver settings.
- Click continue and choose Flexible mode there .
- Now go to your wordpress site and add cloudflare plugin in it.
- Now signin with your account with the API in plugin settings in cloudflare.
- You can get your API from cloudflare home in the bottom right of your dashboard.
- Boom you are done with free SSL , now within 15-20 mins your website will be live with free SSL.
If you are facing some problems with the Free SSL installation you may go with this video tutorial